- In depth local expertise for all the major European markets.
- Range of report types
- The IVOX CG-Seal rating report provides an in depth study and reviews a company against over 100 criteria covering issues such as Share Capital, Ownership and Anti-Takeover Provisions, Structure of the Boards, Remuneration, Audit etc. and provides an overall rating. These reports include SRI monitoring and the incorporation of SRI principles.
- The IVOX AGM reports examining the CG issues of the agendas for an issuer’s AGM. The AGM reports enable the Investor to make an informed voting decision. These reports also include SRI monitoring and the incorporation of SRI principles.
- Multilingual research and analysis reports.
- Choice of non recommendation based analysis based on local market, European corporate governance standards and best practice recommendations or vote recommendation based analysis to a client’s customised proxy voting policy.
|IVOX – Threshold Management Service (TMSiii):|
The IVOX platform built using the latest web technologies also provides our Threshold Management System (TMSiii). TMS provides users with a means to monitor their positions against Regulatory and Issuer ownership declaration thresholds. The system handles all the complexities of an issuers’ capital structure including multiple share classes and variable voting rights.