Positions Available: Research Analyst(s)
Status: Temporary to Permanent; PT/FT
Location: Not specified
Travel: Moderate; Opportunities to relocate
Education: University degree
Contact Information: email@example.com
IVOX is a young company formed in 2006 that provides services in Europe to more than 35 asset managers and institutional investors, in the areas of voting at annual shareholder meetings, in the analysis of management proposals, and in developing special products tailored to the needs of our clients.
IVOX is seeking analysts and currently has available a number of permanent and temporary positions. Temporary positions will have the possibility of becoming permanent at a later date.
- Preparing investment & corporate governance research reports for companies across multiple markets,
- Researching legal developments at the national & European levels;
- Liaising with clients in order to: develop, implement, and maintain multiple proxy voting guidelines;
- Engagement with companies throughout the analysis process;
- Participation in the drafting of additional articles for publication for, including: EU consultation documents, trade journals, as well as IVOX newsletters;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks, often under tight deadlines, without direct supervision;
- Completed university studies, with a Diploma in Finance, Business, Economics, Law, International Relations, or in a related discipline;
- Basic understanding of the capital markets and awareness of current events;
- Fluency in at least one, or more, of the following, (in addition to English): French, Dutch, German, Italian;
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite; Familiarity with Bloomberg is a positive;
- Ability to thrive in a non-traditional work environment;
- Ability to travel.
IVOX is at the leading edge of European Corporate Governance:
- We have an expertise in the nuances of each of the major European markets, garnered from more than 12 years experience in the industry.
- We offer non-recommendation based research reports, based on the local market and European corporate governance standards and best practice recommendations.
- We offer research and analysis in the local language (English /French/ German)
- We have the capability to tailor our analyses to individual proxy voting guidelines.